2020-2021 Senior Yearbook Photos
Senior yearbook photos are due to Mr. Jacob Dueck by November 16.
- Photos must be vertically oriented (like most portraits) and ideally would be "head and shoulders” shots in color.
- We prefer that you or your photographer send the pictures to us via email to email@example.com
- If you do not plan on getting senior pictures taken or there is another problem, please give us as much warning as possible. If all else fails, we will take a picture of your student so he/she is represented with the class in the yearbook.
Graduation Ads in the Yearbook
- These are optional ads that parents can purchase to congratulate their students for being wonderful people. It is a great way to show the students how proud you are of them.
- There is enough room for 1/8 of a page for each senior. The ad can include one baby picture (or some other memorable photo) and a short message. These ads cost $35.00. You can create and purchase the ad online by clicking here. (Watch for a link coming soon!) Create these ads online by January 5.
Buy a Yearbook here!